Webeltime.com – How to Make Young Papaya Candy 2022. Young Papaya Wet and Dry Simple Special Original Delicious Sweets Recipe There are two types of candied papaya:
candied wet papaya with water or gravy for the sauce, which can be spicy or sweet, and candied dried papaya that has been dried.
oth of these foods are equally delicious, especially if they are homemade because they can make it without whiting, tasteless, and coloring, so that the sweets you make look natural and free of harmful chemicals.
How to Make Young Papaya Candy 2022
How to Make Young Papaya Candy 2022.The Recipes Blog would like to give a basic recipe for candied young papaya made from papaya fruit this time, so please be creative yourself, stated the papaya queen on Facebook.
Here’s a recipe for candied young papaya, as well as an easy, straightforward, and practical method for making your own at home.
- 1 kg sugar
- 1/2 papaya, young
- 1 teaspoon whiting
- 1 alum finger
- Sumba in red or yellow (food coloring)
Directions For Making Young Papaya Candy
The young papaya was first peeled, cleaned, and cut into little pieces.
Water and whiting are thoroughly combined, then strained.
It was then implanted with sliced unripe papaya (about 3 hours, until it becomes stiff). Take the papaya for example (drain from the marinade).
Alum and water are brought to a boil.
After that, add the drained papaya to the cooked alum water.
Remove after a few minutes (until done).
Sugar and water are combined and cooked till boiling, then removed and set aside before inserting and draining the papaya slices.
After that, it is split as desired, colored, and heated again until thickened, then set aside overnight.
After that, the sugar is divided and cooked until it is extracted.
Read More : Cilembu Sweet Potato Cultivation Success 2022
Simmer for three nights, then drain and keep the papaya slices in the refrigerator.
- 1 papaya, somewhat yellowish in color, weighs roughly 2.5 kg 1 kilogram white sugar
- 1 liter of water + 4 teaspoons salt solution
- 1 liter of water + 3 teaspoons of whiting
- Jar that is airtight
Directions For Making Dry PapayaCandy
- Cut the papaya into bite-sized slices.
- To extract the sap from unripe papaya, soak it in a salt solution.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice the papaya.
- Overnight soak papaya in whiting solution.
- Drain and rinse well until the washing water is clear.
- Mix in 500 grams of white sugar and let aside for 2 hours, or until the water runs clear. Set the water aside.
- Cook until the soaked sugar water and 500gr granulated sugar have thickened. Remove and allow to cool. Then pour into the papaya and leave it soak overnight.
Do you want candied dried papaya? Dry for three days in direct sunshine.
When dried, store in an airtight container.
So hopefully our article above helps your business.